Hippie Chick Wanna Be

Friday, February 10, 2006

Why am I still up?

As I have previously stated, I am not a geek, and spend too much of my day on a computer as it is. However, for some reason, tonight I must say something from my heart. And that is...I love Keith (aka - COB). I just spent the evening at the first session of a marriage conference and was reminded afresh just how much I love Keith, and can barely fathom how much God loves me because He gave me Keith as a tangible gift of His love. I know I don't deserve such a priceless gift--one I have often taken for granted. It is a mystery: God's love and Keith's.

To anyone who happens to read this, I want you to know that I will do all I can, and invite God to do all He wants to do in me, to help me show His love tangible love to Keith, and in so doing, show my love for him too.

That's it for now...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it awesome to think that God had you each picked out for one another before time even began? You both are blessed beyond belief; take it from one who was not able to be graced in that way! Treasure your union forever.
Love, "Gramma"

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home